Posted on 4 July, 2011

7

Do I need a new career? What should I do? HELP!!

I've been a hs math teacher for 3 years at 2 completely opposite schools. I dislike both. I hate enforcing the rules, being questioned by parents, and the politics of the administrators who don't know what's best for the kids. Im bored and not using any of my skills. Its not challenging and I wait for the bell to ring each day. I like/am good at drawing/sketching, math, interacting with people on a professional level, problem solving, and organization. I have a BA in both math and polisci and a masters in education. I don't want to keep teaching while I'm taking classes for a new job.

asked by 11 days ago
on the Post
Follow (2)flag
45

says

Yep you definitely need a career change. You aren't doing yourself any good and more importantly the kids your supposed to be teaching. Enforcing rules and being questioned by parents is common for a teacher and if you aren't able to handle those 2 then yep move on find another job. I know administration in each state and district is hard to deal with even schools that have kids out of control. As a teacher it is what you make it and more importantly how can YOU make a difference in the lives of the kids you come in contact with.

?|? (+1 / -1) ?|? 11 days ago

says

If you are no longer enjoying what you what's the sense of exerting effort on it right?. To be able to do your best, You need to do the things you enjoy and love to do.

I was once like you before. I thought everything are going smoothly in my career because I can pay my debts on time. Little did I know. I'm not growing anymore. I'm stuck with daily routine. Waking up, going to work, doing my daily tasks and many to mention responsibilities I have in life. But I asked myself. Will I be successful?.

Gladly, a friend of my introduced me to GSC. I was scared to take risk at first. I have to start from scratch again and we all know it's hard to find reliable business now a days . But my friend success in life give me encouragement to try new thing by joining GSC and besides I got nothing to lose. They have this free membership trial. All you have to invest is $1 donation for FEED THE CHILDREN. Then you can start making money right away. So here I am enjoying the path I've chosen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top