Posted on 3 January, 2012

Career Change Cover Letter Sample

James A. Russell

Introduction

Changing careers can be tough, especially when you have to write a cover letter and explain why you are changing careers. The main points to focus on are any skills that you are looking forward to using in a new career. You do not have to talk about anything that deals with your previous employer. If you have been taking night classes, tell the potential employer that you have new skills that you wish to put into use. A career change cover letter sample is below:

6785 East River Street Eco Town, Nevada 83948 jrussell(at)gmail.com

ABC Corporation 123 Meadow Avenue West Dial, Nevada 83928

Dear Mr. Jones,

I wish to apply for the position of Human Resources Senior Manager, which I found on the ABC Corporation website. This is a very appealing opportunity and I believe that my previous experiences and education would make me an ideal candidate for this position.

I am a very energetic, personable, and confident person. I think that my outgoing personality would be a great fit for this position. I also posses great communication skills and strive to provide the best customer service that I possibly can.

I hope that I can meet with you sometime to further discuss this great opportunity. I can be reached by phone at (333)333-3333 or by email at jrussell(at)gmail.com Thank you for taking the time to read this and considering my application. I look forward to hearing for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top